Saturday 1 November 2014

Poll On My Blog

I created a poll on my blog, which consisted of questions which everyone who goes onto my blog can click an answer and respond if they want to.
The questions I asked in these polls were:


The reason I asked these questions is because I wanted to find out whether the audience I think my music video will targeted at are looking at my blog and whether or not they would watch it. I also wanted to know whether the majority of viewers would be male or female to see whether it meets expectations and will fit the typical stereotype.
The reason I asked about the favourite music video is because I can then get inspiration from the most popular ones so my music video will be able to reach out to the audience and meet their needs and opinions on how a music video should look in order for it to be effective.

How I put the poll on my blog:


























It's really easy to put a Poll on your blog. All you need to do is find a poll maker on Google and then type out your question. Once that is done you copy the embed code and then go to 'Layout' which is shown down the side of your posts. Click 'Add Gadget' this will then give you many options, Click the 'HTML/ Java script, paste the link and then save it and it should be on your blog.

These polls are a good way to get audience research quick and easily without it having to cost any money. Hopefully if you get enough views on your blog some of those people will reply to the polls that are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment