Friday 13 February 2015

Text Organisation With Different Band



After the problems I had with the last band I was going to use, I finally found another band who were willing to be in the music video.
These are a few texts that shows the organisation between me and one of the band members. Discussing the song they need to learn and the location where we will be filming. As they are a real band they are perfect to use in my music video, they have past experience which means they will be good at performing and will look very professional. They also all can play the instruments that I wanted which will help towards the video looking good and professional.
They all have the equipment needed which helps a lot as it means I want have to hire or buy and props or equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment