Tuesday 9 December 2014

Weather Forecast




















The filming for my music video will take place on Thursday. Although I will not be filming outside I thought it would be a good idea to see what the weather forecast will be for other reasons. Such as how the lighting will be. If it is dull outside it means it might be quite dull in the warehouse, this could result in it being too dark to film, to stop this problem I would need to bring extra lighting.
I also checked to see if it will be raining on the day so I can take precautions so the instruments and equipment will not get wet and broken when transporting them from the car to the building. As there is a chance it will rain that could be a problem however I could put the camera equipment in something waterproof to stop them getting damaged whilst carrying them in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment