Wednesday 10 December 2014

Organisation Text Messages








































These are some messages sent to one of the people who will appear in my music video, organizing how him and the rest of his band will get to the location where we will be filming the video. The main problem that there was, was the drummer of the band may not be able to transport his drum kit from his house to the location, however through discussion I think that problem is sorted.
They also go to my college so most of the organising has been done through face to face communication. However I did message them on Facebook to make sure everything will hopefully go to plan.
A group chat was also made so I didn't have to message each band member separately and it meant we could all discuss when the best day would be.
Another problem was finding a time to film but we have all agreed on Thursday afternoon.
These text messages were to show the organisation of making sure they all have a way of getting to the location and making sure they know where it is. I have told Bryn the address of the building  which is shown in the second screenshot. However I have censored the location because I don't know whether or not the owner of the location would want me putting it on my blog. So to be safe I thought it would be best to cover it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment