Friday 19 December 2014

Equipment


When filming the video I will be using my own camera which is the Canon 700d. I chose to use my own camera because it will be easier when filming as I will not have to book a camera and also the images and footage I take will not need to be wiped meaning I will have more time.
However the tripod I will be using will be borrowed from college as i do not own one. Hopefully this won't be a problem as I will not need it for any longer than one day.
My music video includes a few tracks and 360 degrees pans around the band performing so it may be handy for me to use a dolly as it will make it easy to do these camera movements and will result in it looking more professional rather than it being hand held or just on the tripod which would make it look shaky.


No comments:

Post a Comment