Saturday 7 March 2015

Album Design and Magazine Advertisement: Test Fonts





































Before creating my Album Front cover, I thought it would be best to look at some styles of fonts that would look professional on my front cover and that would fit with the genre of music and the overall house style I want for all three media products. As the song, music video, and band are of the indie/rock genre I looked at more bold and masculine fonts. Which would result in a professional looking album cover and would hopefully stand of to the target audience as a indie/rock album.
Out of the eighteen fonts, I have put a box around the four I like the best. I chose these ones because I feel they fit better with the genre and are nice a subtle but also stand out. I also really like the way the font looks a bit like graffiti and a bit run down. This reinforces the stereotype of the rock genre breaking the rules and going against the norms.

No comments:

Post a Comment