Tuesday 10 March 2015

Merging Photographs



For my album front cover and magazine advert I wanted to merge two photographs together. However my previous experience with working with Photoshop didn't need me to merge images. Therefore I didn't know exactly how to do it, and when done correctly it can look really good.
So I thought it would be a good idea to watch videos on YouTube to see how it is achieved.

After watching this video I have realised it's not that complicated and can be easily done with a little bit of practice. The reason I want to merge two images together is because I feel it will look more interesting and eye catching for the reader, and it will also suit the genre of the song really well as the 'rock' genre of music usually has different styles than other popular genres of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment